St. Mark Early Enrichment Program
SMEEP instructors are trained professionals, and include teachers with degrees in early childhood education and experienced caregivers. All teachers participate in continuing education, workshops and conferences which focus on early childhood educational needs.
Purposes of the SMEEP program include:
- promotion of a first, small group experience away from home
- acting as an extension of home for the young child
- provision of fun, social experiences for children of the same age
- development, encouragement and strengthening of a positive self concept that will promote a solid basis for addressing life’s social, academic and moral challenges
- creating and maintaining an appropriate teacher/student ratio
The SMEEP calendar is set up to provide classes Monday - Thursday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. The school year calendar is related to the Knox County School calendar.
Two Days: $220
Four Days: $440
More information on registration policies, tuition, and school policies and procedures may be obtained by contacting Anne Soro, Director of the SMEEP program, at St. Mark. You can reach us at 865-558-0585 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.